Windows 10 100% CPU usage while on AC power plugged to Surface Pro 5

• Thread starter Thread starter AfshinKashani Ilkhechi
  • Start date Start date
A

AfshinKashani Ilkhechi

After Microsofts new windows update, I have very strange behaviour on my surface. My surface pro 5 with i7 cpu and 16GB of ram was supper fast and was working super smoothly. I got an windows update about a month ago and after that, my surface is a trash, here is my problem with surface:

When surface is on battery, it perform perfectly, fast, snappy, however, if you become unlucky and you batter rans out, and you have to connect it to power, System uses %100 of the CPU, fans blows hot air, and windows becomes a trash, even moving mouse on screen becomes impossible, until to unplug the power!!!

Since this is new and happended after windoes update, I believe, many people have similar problem, if you have the same problem here is perfect solution: (I am not here to seek a solution since I spend days with online Microsoft help and they did NOTHING)

Go to Apple.ca and order an Macbook Air powered with M1 CPU and forget Microsoft, and Intel and their silly game of forcing you to upgrade your hardware.

Thank you,

Afshin

Continue reading...

Back