A window opens then immediately closes.

• Thread starter Thread starter Weston Dunwody
  • Start date Start date
W

Weston Dunwody

So I've been having this problem and cant figure anything out about it. What happens is a random window opens then immediately closes. I have no idea what the window is because of how fast it is. I think it may be related to a virus or malware of some kind. If your wondering if I know the source, I may know. So I have been wanting to start a you tube channel and I know that so many people use adobe software such as Photoshop. but the $20 per month is to expensive for me. I know cs 2 is free but I'm not sure if others such as after effects, audition, and premiere are. But I didn't want 10 year old software. So I googled "Photoshop cs 6 Free". Big mistake, I know now. I found this website and downloaded it, the download title didn't even say Photoshop. It had a bunch of random letters and numbers. I didn't notice because got off of the PC after it began. I thought it would take a while because cs 6 was a 1.1 GB download. I noticed it had random numbers and letters but kept going. It installed and whenever i opened chrome, it always asked for an update for chrome. I repeatedly opened and closed it several times. But the same thing opened each time. an uninstall fixed that. But the window keeps opening and closing. Anyone know a fix. It gets really annoying when it auto alt+tabs out of a game and I die.

Continue reading...

Back