Windows 10 Access error popup on windows 10 64 bit

• Thread starter Thread starter GrantFoster
  • Start date Start date
G

GrantFoster

I recently bought a ASUS Tuf gaming computer and have had an annoying error message from

C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\B9ECED6F.ASUSPCAssistant_2.3.8.0_x64_qmba6cd70vzyy\,"Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item" every time I load/boot my computer. It started after I thought I needed a file in windows apps and ran a pasted command in cmd.exe (I cannot trace the exact command unfortunately). It did give me access to the files I was searching for but I found out what I was trying to do wouldn't work. I have researched about this and do not know whether to change my access so that I have full control, or so that I go back to default permissions. I will send a picture displaying my permission, please tell me if anything seems off or different from what it should be. The only things I blurred out are my e-mail and device name. This issue has been bugging me for a while now, please let me know if there is anything I can do to stop it.

Kind regards.

Continue reading...

Back