Windows 10 Action center not working!

• Thread starter Thread starter alexvarga
  • Start date Start date
A

alexvarga

Hello i tried all of this and it doesnt work, i get this error in powershell :( Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073D02, The package could not be installed because resources it modifies are currently in use. error 0x80073D02: Unable to install because the following apps need to be closed Microsoft.Windows.StartMenuExperienceHost_10.0.19041.610_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy. NOTE: For additional information, look for [ActivityId] e31d8904-2030-0003-606e-1ee33020d701 in the Event Log or use the command line Get-AppPackageLog -ActivityID e31d8904-2030-0003-606e-1ee33020d701 At line:1 char:94 + ... | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.I ... + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ + CategoryInfo : NotSpecified: (C:\Windows\Syst...ppXManifest.xml:String) [Add-AppxPackage], Exception + FullyQualifiedErrorId : DeploymentError,Microsoft.Windows.Appx.PackageManager.Commands.AddAppxPackageCommand)

Step 1
Open the Start menu, type Turn system icons on or off in the search bar and click on Turn system icons on or off from the search bar results.

Turn the Action center on.

If the issue persist, follow the below step.

Step 2:
Follow the below steps and check whether you are able to access Action center.

1. Open the Task manager. Here’s a tip: Press CTRL+Shift+ESC.
2. Click File > Run New Task.
3. Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”.
4. Type CMD.
5. Type all the following four commands one by one at the CMD prompt:
dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
sfc /scannow
powershell
Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
6.Close the CMD window.

PS: when i acces background apps in the setting menu it crashes :(

here is a video of the problem:
View: https://youtu.be/OQKhTMXY84k

Continue reading...