Windows 10 After my computer died during a update, I get C:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt error every time and it can't be repaired w/ automatic/sta

• Thread starter Thread starter TheLegend27x
  • Start date Start date
T

TheLegend27x

My computer has issues with it being unable to identify its own adapter ever since a drop a few years ago(in other words it doesn't turn on unless the charger is plugged in) During an update I accidentally unplugged it, causing it to shut down. Ever since then, my computer is forced into automatic repair upon startup(which always fails), giving the C:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt error. I've tried a lot of basic youtube fixes but none of them ever worked, the most detailed only ended errors that were unanswered, etc. Can I receive some trial and error help from any of our experts here?

I tried a system restore, but the only restore available says "You must enable system protection on this drive"

I tried going back to a previous version(one before all this happened) and I still was unable to fix the issue.

Hell, I even tried resetting my PC but even that isn't working. ( I was unsuccessful at even starting the reset, due to an error)

Continue reading...

Back