Windows 10 All of my games keep crashing.

• Thread starter Thread starter SirUnpleasant
  • Start date Start date
S

SirUnpleasant

Hi,

i recently upgraded my hardware.

Before i had:

CPU: i5 3470

GPU: integrated graphics driver

RAM: 2x DDR3 4gb

SSD: 2x 120gb ssd

I upgraded to:

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600

GPU: RX580 8gb

RAM: 1x 16gb ddr4

SSD: Samsung 970 Evo m.2 1tb

Mainboard: B450M A-Pro-Max

Powersupply: Seasonic 500w

I copied all of my stuff that was on my old ssd to my new m.2 ssd and created a new partition with 200gb for windows.

for a week i had no problems, than i went on vacation for a week and when i came back, some of my games (Arma 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield 1, Steep, GTA5, Unturned, and Cuisine Royale) started crashing everytime i would play them.

I could start them, and play for like 1-30 mins, but than it would randomly send me back to my desktop without an error.

I updated all of my drivers and tried to uninstall my old intel integrated graphics driver. (idk if it worked it still shows me its there but when i try to deinstall it cant because it says its already deleted.)

My pc also crashed a few times (Bluescreen of death). here is one and and i added another one to this post:

"Stop code: KERNEL-SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE"

I did anything and i really dont know what, but Arma 3 didnt crash a single time after that.

I have Bf4 and Bf1 on origin and everytime a want to play it without crashs i found out that theres a repair tool on the origin launcher and i have to press it, wait untill it repaired the game, restart my pc and play untill I restart my pc again. After the next pc restart it will crash again.

I really dont know if i have some corrupted windows files from the transfer to my new ssd, or if its the intel graphics driver or anything else.

I have this problem for 4 weeks now and i tried everything i could find on the forums of the game but nothing helped.

(I have Windows 10 Pro)

Sorry for my bad english, im german but please help me :(

thank you.

11080727-628c-425c-b2c5-7b6d4ad67488

Continue reading...