Windows 10 asus laptop giving issues on startup, and now audio doesnt work

• Thread starter Thread starter JOSHBELL2
  • Start date Start date
J

JOSHBELL2

When i came back to my computer i saw the bios screen i clicked exit without saving because i dont know why it went to that screen. After this the computer was reloading startup process. after turning computer off and back on i got repair screen did that a couple times and the reloading startup process continued. After a while i tried starting up with the computer unplugged and it finally let me get to my desktop. i tried playing some games to test if it was fixed and plugged the computer back in. After a few minutes of playing got a blue error screen. i tried shutting down and retarting again and was able to get to my desktop. When i got back on i noticed the audio wasnt working. i tried going to windows audio and windows audio end point as directed on one your links but windows audio didnt have a restart option(only start but got error when trying it)and it doesnt say running. the windows audio end point seems to be running but not sure as theres still no sound. im not sure if this is because of the windows update or something else. not sure whatis going on as i didnt do anything and did a virus scan and it said no threats. please help i hope i explained that well enough for you to understand my issue.

Continue reading...