Windows 10 Attempted bluetooth transfer from laptop to phone results in failure message/ photo/file deletion.

• Thread starter Thread starter isaacvaldez4
  • Start date Start date
I

isaacvaldez4

So I usually send finished jpg images to my phone via right click on image>send to device>send to bluetooth device. However this time when I clicked send file, I recieved an error message stating the file has failed to transfer, then my file/image completley disappears from the pictures category and seemingly the computer entirely. Any trace of it is also gone from the krita app it was created on. I have had this happen to 2 photos and was able to replicate it with a dummy document. I have already enable hidden documents/ show all documents, I have even tried doing a hard drive scan and nothing can be found by the name of the documents. They are not in quarantine by my anti-virus, nor can they be found in the recycling bin. I found a very early version when searching "%TEMP%" in the file explorer but the version is far from helpful. ANY HELP SOLVING THIS ISSUE WOULD BE SERIOUSLY APPRECIATED. I lost commissioned work that was worked on for a month and I had already notified the client it was ready. Running windows 10, surface pro 3, 64bit. I5.

Continue reading...

Back