Windows 10 Beeld blijft scrollen

• Thread starter Thread starter Paul Hinten
  • Start date Start date
P

Paul Hinten

Since yesterday I have the problem that my screen keeps scrolling. In the File Explorer my screen keeps scrolling to the bottom. Same issue in Menu Start of Windwows. In Excel the scrolling is horizontal and the screen goes the utter right field in sheet. It is impossible to work with. I have seen a few solutions but none seem to work so far. Please don't advise to change the color in the personal settings because that doesn't work. I think I have had the same problem a few months ago and this had to do with an update of Windows. I even found the solution but I can't recall where I found this solution. Luckily Internet still works so I will keep on searching. Hope someone can help me on this matter.

Sinds gisteren heb ik het probleem dat mijn beeld blijft scrollen. In de Windows Verkenner scrolt het scherm naar beneden, hetzelfde probleem in het start menu. In Excel is het scrollen horizontaal en wil de weergave naar de uiterst rechter velden. Er is niet meer mee te werken. Nu heb ik een aantal oplossingen gezien maar nog niet 1 die werkt. Adviseer bijvoorbeeld niet om de kleuraanpassing te doen op het bureaublad. Deze werkt NIET. Volgens mij heb ik het probleem eerder gehad en heeft het met een Windowsupdate te maken. Ik ben helaas vergeten waar ik die had gevonden. Gelukkig werkt internet op dit moment nog normaal dus kan ik verder zoeken op het internet.

HELP!!!!

Continue reading...

Back