Windows 10 Black screen problem when pc tries to come out of sleep mode

• Thread starter Thread starter shayan_112
  • Start date Start date
S

shayan_112

hello,
About two months ago, I had a problem with not getting out of sleep mode, so I had to press the restart button on Case to bring up the screen. I checked the error checking section of the C drive, in cmd i used sfc /scannow command and dism /online /cleanup-image /checkhealth or scanhealth and if there was a problem, sfc scannow or dism restorehealth would repair it. but after a few days it happened again.

aftering starting windows,If I don't repair system files for 10 to 15 minutes, ntfs-file-system bsod usually happens to me.
sometimes This problem occurs when i want to turn on the pc. To investigate this problem, I changed the monitor and the image cable, installed a remote desktop program to see when i don't have screen,can i check desktop with phone, but it failed. I checked the status of the ssd and hdd with s.m.a.r.t, which had no problems, ssd health was in good condition (90%). I even reinstalled Windows and it didn't solve the problem.

The last time I installed Windows,i installed it on the HDD, this time the number of times The problem happened was reduced, but it occured again. after this problem occurs on hdd, the computer would slow down a lot in the next restart, and it would not announce in the notification that there is a problem with the system files, but when I enters the error checkin for drive C ,Without scanning it says "we found potential errors on this drive", which it can't repair without restarting.
I have Kaspersky total security and I scanned the system with it, there was no problem.

Now I do not know if the problem I have is from Windows or hardware, what else should I check and how to check it?

Continue reading...

Back