Windows 10 Black screen with disappearing and reappearing cursor

• Thread starter Thread starter TeodorButnaru
  • Start date Start date
T

TeodorButnaru

Hello as the title says i have a black screen problem, i never seen this type of problem and spent many hours to search for it and found nothing. When I boot the pc my screen shows the asus logo and the dots spinning after 4 seconds they stutter and a black screen appears with no cursor, if I move my mouse the cursor appears for 3 seconds, then it lags and changes to the loading cursor and disappears, if I move my mouse again same thing happens.

What led to this problem:

I messed with the d3d11.dll file from system32 replaced it with another file, then when I tried to open regedit or other file like steam etc:Extended attributes are inconsistent.

I tried to fix this problem, I watched a video and did exactly as that guy did. I opened netplwiz, chosed my PC name properties group management and ticked others(Administrators) and hit apply, then it asked me to sign out, I signed out and then poof black screen with hoodini cursor.

What I did to fix the black screen:

1 Ctrl alt delete not working neither other commands

2 Tried safe mode, it boots in safe mode with black screen(ctrl alter delete not working)

3 sfc scannow says no issues found

4 chkdsk same

5 Tried system restore, startup repair, go back to the previous version, not working

6 tried every solution for the black/blue screen

My assumption is that I have to undo the changes that I did to netplwiz but I don't know how, I searched for a command to change netplwiz but found nothing.

I have a partition of 7 GB with windows 10 that's how I opened Cmd.

Please help me!

Continue reading...

Back