Windows 10 Blue Screen issue on a brand new computer, driver has been checked, NVME & SSD has been replaced (0x0a, 0x133, 0x139)

• Thread starter Thread starter Ferhan Johar
  • Start date Start date
F

Ferhan Johar

Dear All,

Hope all is well and safe, I am seeking guidance and help from this forum in relation to BSOD Issue that I am facing right now.

Details as per below

I recently purchased a brand new custom computer with the following spec (less than 1 week ago)

Gigabyte Aorus Elite AM4 WIFI

AMD 3500x

16gb (2 x 8 Ram - Gskill Tridentz)

RTX 2060 super

750 watt (enermax 80+ gold power supply)

256gb addlink NVME - for my windows installation & personal work drive & space

1TB SATA SSD - for my gaming files

Windows 10 64bit - latest version and up to date

the first day I received my device from the dealer on 25th October 2020, I've started experiencing random computer restart.

Reported this back to the dealer, they assisted me in wiping out my windows and reinstall them back again together with all of the driver where they suspected potential driver issue.

On Monday 26th October 2020, while i was working from home accessing my office virtual desktop via citrix workspace app, the problem start to become worst, the random restart occurred again, however this time it happened 4 to 5 times within 1.5 hours. Reported to dealer and sent back the computer to them.

on the 28th October 2020, they returned back the computer to me informing that they have done a BIOS update where they informed me that the BIOS is severely outdated.

29th October 2020, again while I was surfing and working via citrix workspace app, the issue happened again where i experienced multiple blue screen (4 to 5 times within 1.5 hours window). The computer was returned back to me on 31st October where the dealer has informed that they have swapped out my NVME SSD with a new one & changed all of my SATA cable - as this they suspected hardware failure instead of software.

Today 1st November 2020 - the issue happened again but only for one time while i leave my computer in idle (on but not using it) and i suspect that once i start doing a bit more intensive work on this such as logging into my office virtual network via citrix workspace app, the blue screen will start to happen again.

During all of this encounter i reviewed the windows reliability app, the error code that I received are as per follows

IRQL_not_less_or_equal

bugcheck 0x0a

bugcheck 0x133

bugcheck 0x139

krnl.exe not working (can't recall the exact line)

What is odd about this is that, every time I play my games, no blue screen issue occurred at all and I play AAA title with high level settings for more than 4 hours straight.

This only occur either when i was surfing the internet, or was working via citrix myworkspace app - which makes me suspect that there's an issue with my NVME drive, because all of my workstuff are stored in the NVME drive, whilst my gaming files all are stored in the SATA SSD drive.

But the issue is, the dealer has swap out my NVME with a newer ones, but still the issue still happening.

hopefully someone can help me with this, as now I feel that it is software related issue rather than hardware.

Copy of the memory.dmp file stored in the below folder if you need to analyze this.

Continue reading...

Back