Windows 10 blue screen on the pc I built this year I've tried everything I know I just need help

• Thread starter Thread starter MatthewHunter7
  • Start date Start date
M

MatthewHunter7

IM having a major problem with my pc at home i had built it this summer during quarantine for somethin to do ive always wanted one also but could never afford one i use it to do all my schoolwork and need to figure out what's wrong with it so that i can get back into school again if i cant fix it then i might get held back a year because i have nothing to do work on im running the following hardware on it

an msi b pro motherboard

a 1050ti

a i-5 9400f

16gb g skill ram

and a seagate 2 tb hard drive

it just keeps bringing up the screen below i cant even get it to boot into a normal windows screen and im getting multiple error codes i use it to play games and i did a update on it last night after fixing a memory management bluescreen i was getting

Your PC/Device needs to be repaired

An unexpected error has occurred

Error code: 0xc0000001

You’ll need to use recovery tools. If you don’t have any installation media (like a disc or USB device), contact your PC/Device manufacturer.

press Enter to try again

press F1 to enter Recovery Environment

Press F8 for Startup Settings

Press ESC for UEFI Firmware Settings

other error codes im getting are

Your PC couldent start properly

the opperateing system coulden't be loaded because the digital signature of a file or one of ots dependencies couldn't be verified

file:\windows/System32\drivers\qevbda.sys

Error code: 0xc0000428

You’ll need to use recovery tools. If you don’t have any installation media (like a disc or USB device), contact your PC/Device manufacturer.

Recovery

Your PC couldn't start properly

the operating system couldn't be loaded because the kernel is missing or

file: \windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe

Error code: 0xc0000221

Your PC couldn't start properly

The header checksum for this file doesn't match the computed checksum

file: \windows\system32\winload.efi

Error code: 0xc0000221

im also getting the resetting your pc screen sometimes the stop code is SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

that's all the info that i can give atm if someone could help me id also give some money to the person who solves the problem though i don't have much to give

Continue reading...