Windows 10 Bluetooth Earphone having 1 input and 2 outputs

• Thread starter Thread starter DarRe4L
  • Start date Start date
D

DarRe4L

Hi!

So, recently i got a "Mi True Wireless EBs Basic S" bluetooth earphone and connect it into my Windows 10 laptop. But as i connect it there's 1 input for the microphone named "Headset" and 2 outputs named also as "Headset" and "Headphones".

i tested them out and the "Headphones" quality is a stereo and its as good as any earphones, but the "Headset" has a very bad audio quality like you can't hear the details very clearly and it's stuttering a lot. Meanwhile if you want to use the Microphone you have to also use the "Headset" input which makes it worse for hearing and you can't use the Headphones otherwise there would just be no sound coming out of it. Now i know this is only happening on my Laptop since my Mac Book doesn't have any problem with it and only has 1 output and input.

I can't really figure out what to do since i haven't found any specific solution for this type of Issue. Is there a way to fix these kind of problems? since i'm really starting to give up on using my microphone and only use the headphones which i really don't want to. ( I can't use the Microphone with the Headphones)

Thank You!

Continue reading...

Back