Windows 10 Bluetooth headphones pairing with a laptop problem

• Thread starter Thread starter Aleksmir60
  • Start date Start date
A

Aleksmir60

Hi everybody. My laptop Lenovo Z 51-70 processor Intel (R) Core (TM) i7-5500U CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHz 64-bit operating system with Windows 10 Home edition version 20H2 does not have a Bluetooth adapter. To connect my Bluetooth earphones I bought SNUNGPHIR Bluetooth 5.0 USB Adapter Low Latency Wireless Transfer USB Dongle Adapter. Тhe required drivers Windows should auto-install after plugging the dongle into the USB port. Laptop recognized dongle in Bluetooth & other devices, but I have no option for pairing, only- remove device. Driver for this Dongle Adapter in Properties is BlueSoleil Generic Bluetooth Driver. The same driver was installed on my laptop, which I can check in Device Manager for Bluetooth USB. I am tried to update it, but the system shows me- the driver is up to date. It is only one Bluetooth driver, installed on my laptop. I am tried to install Broadcom Bluetooth driver from Lenovo Corporation, but during installation was a message- Bluetooth device was not detected and I had to cancel the installation. I am tried restart, shut down my laptop, but my earphones still not pairing with the dongle. I read somewhere on the forum about Generic Bluetooth Sound driver, but I am not sure, can I install it or not. Any ideas? Can anybody help me, please?

Continue reading...