Windows 10 Bluetooth headset only use handsfree audio, cannot enable stereo option and device is not migrated

• Thread starter Thread starter VuNguyen1410
  • Start date Start date
V

VuNguyen1410

Hello i am using a Bluetooth headset hd4.50 btnc and recently i could not get it to use its high-quality playback stereo, it only use hands-free audio

I have been looking for solutions all over places and still not received any fix to this problem. I will describe as much as possible to narrow it down.

Background information: i was able to use this headset as stereo device for months and suddenly it only use hands-free mode recent weeks, the headset still work perfectly with my android device. The headset has no problem with connect and pairing with the Bluetooth so the problem is Windows optimization.

Methods that i have been used:

- Re-connect devices to Bluetooth

- Forget device and pairing again

- Delete all Bluetooth drivers and devices driver and restart to install again

- Disable hands-free telephony in device property

- Tried to download drivers from manufacturer but they don't have any

- The stereo device appear in playback and disconnected but nothing happens when i hit connect button.

- Laptop and drivers has been restart and re-install countless time

- Troubleshoot Bluetooth and audio, no problems

- use sfc/scannow, no problem

- Windows is up to date

- There is no roll back option available for driver

- Used chkdsk /f /r, no problem found

Problem description: The headset either sound horrible through hands-free or it doesn't sound when hands-free got disabled, audio will play through speaker and i cannot connect to the stereo device. The problem lies in the stereo device as i dig in the property, i found out that it is not migrated in the event log and now i don't know what to do from this point. In playback and recording section, there is no hands-free because i turn them off to get the stereo to work again but no good. Any method above could not make it migrate, Please stop with reboot and re-install drivers cycle as i did that 10+ times already.

The error log:

Device BTHENUM\{0000110b-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb}_VID&00010a12_PID&0001\7&163cb3c5&0&0016942683C2_C00000000 was not migrated due to partial or ambiguous match.

Last Device Instance Id: USB\VID_08BB&PID_2704&MI_00\6&1b4af9c6&0&0000
Class Guid: {4d36e96c-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}
Location Path:
Migration Rank: 0xF000FFFFFFFFF122
Present: false

Continue reading...

Back