Windows 10 Bluetooth headset's name isn't showing up in the available devices anymore.

• Thread starter Thread starter bitanuka
  • Start date Start date
B

bitanuka

Earlier i could easily connect my Bluetooth headset to my laptop without any problem. Then last month i removed the device from the "other devices" section in "Bluetooth and other devices" in settings. (I clicked on "remove device" button which appears after you click on any device's name in that "other devices" section).

From that time on, whenever i turn on the same bluetooth headset and the bluetooth in my laptop, i can't find the device name anymore.

But all other devices connect to my laptop easily.

I tried "add bluetooth or other device" option after turning my headset on and it's name doesn't appear there anymore.

I have also re-installed the drivers after i read someone's answer but that didn't fix it. The device name still doesn't appear in my laptop.

Note that my headset works fine with my phones and other pc so the problem isn't in the headset.

Is there any way i can connect that headset?

I have been trying to resolve this issue since a lot of days but i can't.

Please help me fix it.

In case it's needed,
I am using Windows 10 Pro edition (64-bit) and the headset is Sennheiser momentum M2 IEBT model and it uses Bluetooth version 4.1.

Continue reading...

Back