Windows 10 Bluetooth Problem with Audio and Voice.

• Thread starter Thread starter Dennis Vu
  • Start date Start date
D

Dennis Vu

I just recently bought a Sony WH1000mx3 and I wanted to use them as a all purpose headphones. That includes Movies, Music, Gaming and being on the go. Since my desktop computer does not have a built bluetooth, I had to go and buy a Bluetooth Usb dongle. It connected well between my Computer and my headphones but when I tried to do some gaming with them, it cuts the audio and all I can hear is the voice chat from matchmaking. Initially I thought it was the Usb dongle that was defected, but I realized that it has to do something between the voice chat and the game audio because when I start matchmaking it cuts but leaves the voice chat working. When I played a single player game, the Headphones work perfectly and I was hearing all the sounds until I accepted a party chat from my friend. When I joined the party chat, the game audio got cut and I all could hear was my friends voices. I tried setting up my table microphone as the default Mic, but it still wasn't working properly with my headphones. I'm just having some issues and if i could get some feedback as to how I can get both to work since I know it can work cause both channels would work properly for a few seconds until the game audio gets cut. My headphones do have a built in Mic but I prefer using my table Microphone and use my headphones for the audio. My computer runs on a Windows 10 64 bit.

Continue reading...