Windows 10 Bsod after a certain time.

• Thread starter Thread starter NexusPL
  • Start date Start date
N

NexusPL

Hello. So my problem is a random BSOD. This bsod occurs mostly when I'm gaming. As I noticed it occurs after about 1h-1.5h. Name of error is Critical Process Died. This bsod is causing my pc to reboot but when it boots up it only shows mobo logo and nothing happen for about 10-20min. After that time it passes through this screen and shows up error that Windows 10 cannot boot up. But strange thing is that when i plug my pc off the power and wait about 10 sec and plug it in, it boots up normally to OS. I can normally operate it but this bsod keeps repeating. I was checking dumpfile and first BlueScreenView showed me that bsod is caused by ntoskrnl.exe but i cannot find any solution that might be fixing that problem. So I ran driver verifier and after rebooting it always crashes before OS is able to load. So I've entered safe mode and reset Driver Verifier and checks log when my OS boots up. When I view dump log, now that was 2 problems that caused bsod. Still ntoskrnl.exe and one new thing called ene.sys. I have no idea what that is. I had Dragon Center app from MSI but i've had this 3 months on my pc and earlier this was not causing any bsods. I've tested my RAM with memtest and no errors showed up. Also scannow in CMD shows no errors. Is there any way to fix this or I must reinstall OS? Thank You for all your help.

Edit#1

I've forgot to write that. There was also BSOD's with different error names but unfortunately I don't remebered them and I don't have them in dump logs.

Continue reading...