Windows 10 BSOD caused by 'ndis.sys' 'ntoskrnl.exe' and 'ntkrnlmp.exe' - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

• Thread starter Thread starter Swaglet
  • Start date Start date
S

Swaglet

As mentioned above, I have this BSOD issue that has been plaguing me to a baffling point. I've freshly installed windows too, but the problem persisted, even while setting up that fresh windows (version 20H2)

I've attached the minidump files below.

Please help!!!

Thank you!

For reference, the following is the report from WhoCrashed:

On Tue 12/1/2021 7:05:02 AM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\011221-6625-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x3F5780)
Bugcheck code: 0xD1 (0x76872E6F, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0x76872E6F)
Error: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Kernel & System
Bug check description: This indicates that a kernel-mode driver attempted to access pageable memory at a process IRQL that was too high.
This bug check belongs to the crash dump test that you have performed with WhoCrashed or other software. It means that a crash dump file was properly written out.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Tue 12/1/2021 7:05:02 AM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
crash dump file: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP
This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrnlmp.exe (nt!setjmpex+0x8299)
Bugcheck code: 0xD1 (0x76872E6F, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0x76872E6F)
Bug check description: This indicates that a kernel-mode driver attempted to access pageable memory at a process IRQL that was too high.
This bug check belongs to the crash dump test that you have performed with WhoCrashed or other software. It means that a crash dump file was properly written out.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Mon 11/1/2021 8:54:53 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\011121-6718-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ndis.sys (0xFFFFF8073FA700FA)
Bugcheck code: 0xD1 (0xFFFFF807EEB62E40, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF8073FA700FA)
file path: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ndis.sys
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: Network Driver Interface Specification (NDIS)
The crash took place in a Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time.

Continue reading...

Back