Windows 10 BSOD Error Codes IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL And KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

• Thread starter Thread starter Carter Marshall
  • Start date Start date
C

Carter Marshall

I keep getting Blue Screens on the computer I just built with the error codes IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED. I have run Windows Memory Diagnostic and Memtest86, the results of which are here. I have fully updated all of my drivers. I have ran the verifier command following the advice of this thread, but each time I run verifier it's different drivers that are failing. I have uninstalled my non-Windows Antivirus. I have asked the same question in 2 different threads to no avail; Once in a different thread on answers.microsoft.com and another time on www.reddit.com/r/techsupport. My computer has no overheating issues and I am not overclocking any components. My parts are as listed below:

Motherboard: ASRock 970A-G/3.1

Processor: AMD FX-8150 4C/8T

Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 470

Memory: 8 GB Team Red DDR3-1600

Storage: 64 GB ADATA Premier SP600 SSD (Boot Drive), 1 TB WD Blue HDD, 640 GB WD Black HDD

I have checked and repaired all of my drives. This is my third clean install of windows, and the blue screen has been happening since windows was installed, but I am almost 100% certain this is some obscure hardware/driver issue. Here are my most recent dump files after uninstalling my old AV. All help is greatly appreciated :)

Continue reading...