Windows 10 BSOD Errors *only* when using OBS Studio - NDU.sys issue?

• Thread starter Thread starter JonLaws1
  • Start date Start date
J

JonLaws1

Hi all,

I am scratching my head and going crazy over constant BSOD errors. Each error has been different so far, however the recent ones seem to be all NDU.sys issues. The only time I am facing these issues is usually after I open OBS or close OBS (sometimes during using it to record). The reason I believe it to be OBS is this morning, I had the PC running for about 2ish hours, was doing editing and rendering in premire pro, and only when I closed OBS did it happen, same with yesterdays BSOD. I have attached my Memory.dmp file to here: MEMORY.rar
If anyone could help it would be amazing. This has happened for about a week now and annoyingly I cant restore my system further back than about 2 days. My entire system and all software being used is completely up to date, so it isn't an update issue. As I said, it seems to only happen when OBS is running. I have ran RAM tests and they are clean. My PC Specs are included in the Memory.rar file for info. Bare in mind I have ran OBS to the same standards since May last year, no increased stress over this time and the most I have done is ADD RAM to the system. I have no idea how to understand the DMP file so anyone who can point me in the right direction would be amazing!

Many thanks,

Jonathan

Continue reading...