Windows 10 bsod help request, dmp files available

• Thread starter Thread starter svmcgarry
  • Start date Start date
S

svmcgarry

Hi all, I have a bsod (whea uncorrectable error) that has been plaguing my pc for a year now to the point I had to buy another. The crashing can happen 30 seconds into login and othertimes a couple hours later...unfortunately it was crashing so much I couldnt even troubleshoot intially. I'm still unable to figure out the issue and would really appreciate some help as this is driving me crazy. The link has my dmp, msinfo and specs in the zip. Here's the background:

• I don't recall any event that would have triggered the start of bsod's, no updates or hardware change.
  • I'm unable to determine the actual trigger of the bsod, but bluescreenview appears to point out hal.dll, ntoskrnl.exe and pshed.dll as the culprits.
  • I've performed a reset of windows 10 keeping data, the issue persisted. I've also tried to do a full reset, but it always bsod after the usb win10 reset starts to ask what language i want to install win10 in, so I'm unable to reset again.
  • I've verified all drivers are updated, bios is the as recent as it will go.
  • Reseeded all hardware, including fresh paste for cpu.
  • All hardware tests pass, gpu, ram, cpu, hd, etc. (currently have 12GB of 18gb ram removed from pc as part of troubleshooting).
  • I tend to not install the large feature updates in a timely fashion due to all the bad press they get. It currently has failed the 1909 update and is telling me its almost out of service, but states it is up to date so it's not letting me try again...the pc may have crashed during the last attempt.

I've spent an insane amount of time troubleshooting but I'm totally stumped. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated, I will actively participate and respond. Here are the troubleshooting files zipped to onedrive.

Continue reading...