Windows 10 BSOD Issues - Minidump files posted

• Thread starter Thread starter ChadMontgomery46
  • Start date Start date
C

ChadMontgomery46

Hello,

I'm getting a lot of crashes on my computer. BSOD most of the time with varying errors on the screen. There is no rhyme or reason to the crashes. They've been happening for months now with no constant reason for them. Often my computer will be restarted after I've been away from it for a while and event viewer tells me there was a crash for one reason or another.

I've tried a lot of things. I've updated nearly every driver on the computer. I've run all the drive health programs for my 2 SSD drives (haven't on the hard drive yet) and both came back with good health on them. I ran the windows memory diagnostic test with no problems. I ran the system file checker which did find some issues but there are still issues after.

I ran the windows verifier tool. It determined steamstreamingmicrophone.sys was an issue. I deleted the steam microphone and speaker from my device manager as they aren't devices I use or have ever meant to installed anyway.

I've complied the 3 most recent minidump files to the below google drive link. If anybody is able to help here I'd greatly appreciate it.

MSinfo is also in the link below.

The only recent hardware change was a power supply I suspected could be a culprit as the fan was dying on it. That's been replaced and the crashes are still happening.

Continue reading...