Windows 10 BSOD + Kernel-Power event ID 41 + Display event ID 4101

• Thread starter Thread starter OleDahl2
  • Start date Start date
O

OleDahl2

Hello

I have recently upgraded a lot of parts in my computer, so it's hard to pinpoint exactly where the fault lies. I get multiple event ID errors in the system logs that makes me concerned.

Here's what happens; Sometimes my screen goes black for 10-20 seconds. This happens randomly, and I have not found a pattern to it. When this happens I get Evend ID 4101 in the event viewer (Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered).

Sometimes I also get random BSOD's, where the bluescreen message reads "kmode exception not handled", and event ID 41 in the event viewer (The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly).

I have tried using DDU to completely uninstall my graphics drivers, and then reinstalling them using the official Nvidia driver installers. This didn't work.

I have tried scanning the system with sfc /scannow several times, no integrity violations were found.

I have tried using a RAM checking software to scan my RAM for issues, but the readings said my RAM wasn't faulty.

Malwarebytes can't find any malware or other virus.

Current system specifications:

MSI z490 gaming plus

GALAX RTX 3080 SG 1-click OC

G.Skill trident z rgb 3600 16gbx2

Intel core i9-10900k

Corsair CX750M 750W

Running w10 pro 64bit

I have recently changed out all of the parts so that's why I'm at a loss here. If I had just changed out one part it would be obvious that the new part was faulty, but here it could be any of those parts. I don't have any spare parts that I can use, so testing them one by one is hard for me.

As I said, these crashes and errors are completely random, and my computer can handle extreme load without any of it happening. Sometimes it happens when watching movies, sometimes it happens when browsing Chrome, and sometimes it happens when I do absolutely nothing (just idle at desktop).

Here are some dump files: Dump files.rar

Continue reading...