Windows 10 [BSOD] Recent Seemingly Random BSODs - Windows 10 Pro 64bit

• Thread starter Thread starter Opdigits
  • Start date Start date
O

Opdigits

Hello! I am my wits end which is why I've turned to this forum for help. In the last couple of months I have been getting seemingly random BSODs with varying error codes. "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT", "IQRL_NOT_LESS_THAN", "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION" amongst others.

It started happening consistently when playing games, COD:Modern Warefare was one to often cause a freeze, bsod or crash. Not always however. I has happened whilst working in Photoshop, Resolve or Houdini and whilst playing other games as well. Some days it would be fine. I have also had BSODs when trying to shutdown the PC, when booting, when doing very menial tasks such as web browsing or watching youtube videos. It seems to happen randomly and I can't pin it down.

I initially thought it was a memory issue, I ran "Windows Memory Diagnostic" and the report came back after rebooting that there WAS an issue with the memory. So I went and tested each stick individually again, no issues. I even ran memtest86 on each stick and all together with no errors. I tried a single stick in each slot - no errors.

Temperatures have been seemingly fine, never really reaching above 75-80 degrees C on my 2950x Threadripper CPU.

These are steps I have tried:

• Tested all RAM modules together, individually and one in each slot in Windows Memory Diagnostics and Memtest86. Only WindowsMemTest said there was an issue once - at the very beginning of my diagnosing.
  • Reseating the memory, CPU and heatsink. I reapplied thermal paste.
  • Reinstalled windows twice now, once on the same NVMe M.2 drive I had before and once on a new one I purchased recently. Windows is currently on this new drive - still getting the same issues.
  • Moving the GPU to a different slot.
  • Uninstalled most additional softwares or drivers.

I cannot get whatever is causing the BSOD to happen consistently. When I do get a BSOD the stop code errors are rarely ever the same. WhoCrashed points towards different things. Sometimes hardware.sys, fltmgr.sys, ntkrnlmp.exe or ntoskrnl.exe. There was a time I thought re-seating the RAM had fixed the issue but it came right back shortly after. I really am lost.

I would really appreciate it if somebody could point me in the right direction.

I have uploaded my recent 4 BSOD minidumps, my system information and my driver report from DriverView to my onedrive zipped in a file that can be found here:

Link to Onedrive for Minidumps/SystemInformation/Drivers

Any help would be hugely appreciated!

Opdigits

Continue reading...