Windows 10 BSOD (System Service Exception) while playing "demanding" games? Help.

• Thread starter Thread starter Carlos MauricioAyala Olarte
  • Start date Start date
C

Carlos MauricioAyala Olarte

Hello,

I have been having BSOD while playing some games, this started one week ago when i was playing Nioh 2, it first crashed randomly and then when i changed the shadows setting, BSOD both times, the next day i decided to install DOOM Eternal from gamepass and leave Nioh for a time, i had no problems till three days after, where i also crashed twice with BSOD, so i reinstalled everything again with a clean windows copy from their webpage, etc.

Four days after (yesterday) i got another crash playing DOOM again, i look up the System Service Exception and one answer showed to reinstall drivers for nvidia GPU, i played for around one hour more then went to sleep but im not sure the problem was only that.

One thing is that it only BSOD when im playing these "demanding" games as i also have been playing Destiny 2 and Yakuza 0 and never had a problem, and also it started to happen recently, as i had logged aroung 60 hours in Nioh 2 before this started happening.

My Specs are:

i5-8600K

16GB RAM

GTX 1660Ti

This is my minidump file from yesterday crash:

Thanks for your help! :)

Continue reading...