Windows 10 BSOD: System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled

• Thread starter Thread starter [TTMS]Khaz
  • Start date Start date
T

[TTMS]Khaz

Hey.

Right, so I finally have had enough of these BSOD's that I've been getting and since anything I've tried to do hasn't helped ( keeping drivers up-to-date, changing RAM, changing CPU, changing GPU, any dust from inside the computer cleaned, ran Memory Diagnostics although my PC had BSOD'd before I could see the results of it, have ran SFC several times in the past, to name some. I may have done something else, too, but I can't remember right now ), so I've finally decided that as my self-help hasn't helped, maybe somebody might be able to.

To clarify, this isn't the first and only type of BSOD I've got, but it's one of them. Looking at the "Troubleshoot blue screen errors" support that you have and of the BSODs listed there, I've received the following BSODs over the course of several months

• SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
  • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
  • SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

and doing a quick google on a list of BSODs I've additionally received the following ( though the ones I mention it specifically, I might remember wrong )

• KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED ( Might remember wrong with this and may have not received it )
  • UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP ( Pretty sure about this )
  • KERNEL_MODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED ( This is the same as the one above, isn't it? Either way, kind of sure, but may be wrong )

There may or may not be others, but here's some I've received. I'll provide the minidump I got few minutes ago from my recent BSOD, but I've some other DMP files as well if they are of interest, most being from the 8th and one from 2nd of this month ( August ).

For my PC specifications, I'll list them below - not sure how many of them are relevant to the matter at hand, but I'll post them regardless:

• Edition: Windows 10 Pro
  • Version: 1909
  • System type: 64-bit
  • RAM: 16 GB RAM
  • Processor: AMD FX(tm)-8350 Eight-Core Processor 4.00 GHz
  • GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970

And finally, here's the minidump I've put on OneDrive:

Minidump

Hopefully this will help.

Thank you in advance.

Continue reading...

Back