Windows 10 BSOD (whea uncorrectable error)

• Thread starter Thread starter MattScalone
  • Start date Start date
M

MattScalone

Hello,

This is my first time posting on here but I am completely desperate and have no idea on how to fix an issue I have been consistently getting for about 6 months. I have been getting complete freezes that require me to restart my computer and also a blue screen of death that says: whea uncorrectable error. I downloaded this program (whocrashed) that helps analyze what the bluescreen of death might be. This is what I get:

On Fri 6/19/2020 3:19:41 AM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\061920-10906-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x3DDA20)
Bugcheck code: 0x124 (0x0, 0xFFFF96082BE34028, 0xB2000000, 0x30005)
Error: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR
file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Kernel & System
Bug check description: This bug check indicates that a fatal hardware error has occurred. This bug check uses the error data that is provided by the Windows Hardware Error Architecture (WHEA).
This is likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Fri 6/19/2020 3:19:41 AM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
crash dump file: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP
This was probably caused by the following module: pshed.dll (PSHED!PshedBugCheckSystem+0x10)
Bugcheck code: 0x124 (0x0, 0xFFFF96082BE34028, 0xB2000000, 0x30005)
Error: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR
file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\pshed.dll
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: Platform Specific Hardware Error Driver
Bug check description: This bug check indicates that a fatal hardware error has occurred. This bug check uses the error data that is provided by the Windows Hardware Error Architecture (WHEA).
This is likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in a Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time.

These two keep repeating over and over again. I am a computer novice and have no idea what could be causing this. I did download the latest drivers but that does not seem to fix this. I also have my windows up to date. Any help would be appreciated.

Continue reading...