Windows 10 Bsod while updating windows,downloading a large file with high speedand...

• Thread starter Thread starter Sina Farajidavar
  • Start date Start date
S

Sina Farajidavar

Hello!

I have a problem with my computer recently and i can't figure it out no matter what i do.

I get Bsod when ever mi trying to download the win 10 latest version(i even tried the update assistance app ) or when im downloading a file with high speed, for example when im downloading a game with a big file size on steam if i set my speed limit to no limit i get a blue screen with "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUA" or "kmode exception not handled" (same error while i'm trying to get the win update)

And when i checked my event log i can see this critical error in my system logs

"The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID

{D63B10C5-BB46-4990-A94F-E40B9D520160}

and APPID

{9CA88EE3-ACB7-47C8-AFC4-AB702511C276}

to the user DESKTOP-EBBN3I8\Sinaf SID (S-1-5-21-2024132390-3671708352-315810277-1001) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool."

I've tried updating all drivers ,disabling third party start up apps, memory diagnostic,changing windows and resetting everything and i even tried replacing my ram but nothing seems to work

Here is my spec:

Motherboard : asus rog strix z370e

Cpu : intel core i 7 8700k

16gb ram

Gpu : evga gtx 1080 ti

Power supply : tx850m corsair

i would appreciate any help with this problem Thank you!

Continue reading...

Back