• Start date Start date
K

kostas_sk

Hello,

I have assembled a PC (somewhere in June 2020) with the following parts;

• AMD RYZEN 3 3200G
  • ASUS PRIME B450M-A
  • THERMALTAKE SMART SE 530W
  • G.SKILL RIPJAWSV 8GB (2 X 4GB) DDR4-3200MHZ (Or Corsair Vengeance LPX (2 X 4GB) DDR4-3200MHZ). Sorry for that, the PC was for a friend of mine and i don't currently have access in it.
  • Adata XPG SX8200 Pro 256GB (OS Windows 10 Pro is in here)
  • Plus an old HDD 1TB with photos only

The RAM is working at the default 2133Mhz without any attempts for overclocking.

A month ago, the PC started having BSOD whenever the user had video/voice calls, with any software, for example, i made some tests and the BSOD happened with both Messenger and Webex. The pattern differs from time to time. For example, some times it may happen in the first 30 minutes and some other items in the first 5. The behaviour is erratic.

I tried to dig in to the event viewer, the minidumps and MEMORY.dmp, the results of which i have attached. The stop codes differ as well, with the stop code 26 (Memory Management) being the one that appears most. The problem always seems to be ntoskrnl.exe.

What i have done (remotely);

- Updated Windows 10 Pro to the latest version (the problem occurred in the previous version as well) - BSOD still occurs

- Tested the voice/video calls without the external USB camera and the external headphones - BSOD still occurs

- Updated the bios to version 2203 - BSOD still occurs

- Runned Windows Memory Diagnostics - No problems found | BSOD still occurs

- Runned Windows Virus Scanner and Malware scanner - Some malwares where found and i removed them | BSOD still occurs

What also worries me is the following; I have checked the Event Viewer since day 1. From June to October, the PC was used around 2 hours a day and i found some EVENT ID 41 errors, 5 precisely, with all of them having bug check code 0 and 2 of them having SleepingInProgress non zero.

I would really appreciate some help. Is it a software thing? A hardware? What should my next steps be?

You can find the data in the following one drive link;

diagnostics.zip

Continue reading...