Windows 10 BSODs since May

• Thread starter Thread starter Ivan_Sokolovskiy
  • Start date Start date
I

Ivan_Sokolovskiy

I started getting random BSODs on my PC (CPU: i9-9900K (with be quiet! DARK ROCK 4 cooler); GPU: MSI 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio; Motherboard: MSI Z390 Pro Carbon; RAM: 2 sticks (32 GB total) of HyperX Fury Black 2400; Power Supply: EVGA Supernova 1000 T2).
I have been getting various BSOD error messages, but most common ones were UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP and WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. I have already completed a clear re-install of Windows, checked my RAM with MemTest86 (0 error messages on 4 runs), checked CPU with Intel Processor Diagnostic Tool (succesfull pass), Ran Prime95 (average temp around 84 C, highest temp - 97 C (usual idle temp is around 32 C)), tried re-installing earlier versions of Intel Wi-Fi and Lan drivers that were marked as corrupt, tried clearing CMOS, ran sfc /scannow (no error messages), checked both my hard-drive and SSD (no error messages). I have not overclocked anything, have not enabled any of the XMP profiles (though twice BSOD popped-up when I tried changing user scenarios in MSI Dragon Center to Extreme Performance, but that happened only today when I was trying things out in Dragon Center). Sometimes BSOD would just randomly happen when PC was sitting idle with no active tasks running, but would perform absolutley fine under heavy gaming loads.

The only thing I have not really tried out yet is updating BIOS.
I am absolutley clueless as to what the reason of these BSODs might be. Here is my latest minidump that I got after getting WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124): MEMORY.DMP

Continue reading...