Windows 10 Can not take a screenshot anymore on Windows 10 Dell Inspiron 13-5368

• Thread starter Thread starter cayl1n
  • Start date Start date
C

cayl1n

Hi,

I have been using my Dell Inspiron 13-5368 for 2 years now. When I first got it I was able to take full screen screenshots using win + prtscr, however this year I have not been able to use that shortcut anymore. I checked my screenshots folder in pictures and the last screenshot taken was November last year.

I am running Windows 10 Home version 1803 and installed that in July, however this was already a problem before then.

Active screenshot is also not working, however I can get screenshots using the game bar and the snipping tool but both are really frustrating to use.

Another problem I have recently noticed is the ctrl + alt + delete shortcut does not work, it only works when I use the touch keyboard. I would prefer to have this working so I can put my computer to sleep quicker.

I have a feeling my alt keys are not working but can not tell for sure. I am so frustrated and have spent hours and hours searching for answers. I have tried fn + the other keys but nothing is working. When I go to device manager it says my keyboards are all working I have also tried search for updates for them but they are all up to date.

I would really appreciate some help or advice, or something else I could try.

Thank you!

Continue reading...

Back