Windows 10 Can't Stop daily BSOD (always while on Microsoft Edge)

• Thread starter Thread starter Lacraxz
  • Start date Start date
L

Lacraxz

Good Night dear Microsoft, I have been dealing with this frequent BSOD's that are always related to ntoskrnl.exe specifically. Including strings like MEMORY_MANAGMENT, irql_not_less_or_equal, kernel security check failure, etc. Until today I had expected for it not to be the worst case scenario (faulty RAM) , still my last option and I already bought a new pair of 8gb modules that arrive on Sunday. However, I tried everything, rebuilding mbr, chkdsk, and scanf and windows memory scan tool, whatever else. All for with no improved results, so I decided to do a full reset, was working great most of the morning.

I thought it fixed it! Until I went to get some popcorn to the kitchen and bam it had crashed again!. The weird thing is that it never happens while playing games or during any other memory heavy task, it happens either while I am watching YouTube because I narrowed it down enough to be in the browser (I only use Edge). Still thinking it could be hardware, I went online and tried this tool Memtest86, which I used for at least 4 hours (completed 4 passes in that time) with 0 errors (?????). So now I found myself here in corner with no other option than to show my minidumps to see if I find another solution that can please end this. Currently I disabled hardware acceleration on Microsoft Edge and has been like two hours with no BSOD yet, I tried bloating the computer while having tons of tab but its still unpredictable, please help me and let me know if you find another possible cause and/or solution to this nightmare!

Who is the culprit? Drivers? Memory? A banana? Who knows man.

Extra: I run the RAM with DOCP/XMP profile at 3200 MHz ( rated speed of the memory ), I have not tried disabling it because I am eager to just waiting if it happens or not with it off, also that I am most likely sure it is not because of it.

I have been trying stuff from this case which I find very similar :

Minidump file: Meet Google Drive – One place for all your files

My system:

NZXT H510 Case

Asus Rog Strix B450 F

Ryzen 3600

2 x 8 Gb G.Skill Ripjaws V

GTX 1660 Super

Patriot P300 512 Gb NVME M.2 SSD

Asus PCE-AC56 PCI Express Wi-Fi Card

PSU EVGA 600W 80+ white (Also I have a really small gut feeling that this could also be)

Latest BIOS, Drivers, and Windows Updates

Windows 10 Education 2004

Continue reading...

Back