Windows 10 Computer Bluescreen of deathing after taking it to two seperate IT people to fix.

• Thread starter Thread starter HamlynRobb
  • Start date Start date
H

HamlynRobb

Hi all!
I am new to these forums and don't have much knowledge of computers, so please let me know if you need any further information!

The issue is that my computer regularly BSODs and I can't identify a particular trigger or common time frame for their occurrences. The errors come up as Stop code: Kernel security check failure, Driver IRQL not less or equal, Kmode exception not handled, Kernel auto boost invalid lock release.

I have sent the computer to two separate IT people.
IT1 concluded after 2 weeks with it that the issue was the compatibility between the GPU and the rest of the computer. However, the issue persisted with another GPU.
IT2 concluded that the issue must have been fixed after they pulled the whole computer apart, cleaned and reassembled it then tested for several days with no errors.
Once I had the computer back from IT2 it BSOD after I had it running for 20minutes while plugged into my powerboard. I tried it when plugged directly into the wall and I had no further issues for about a week or more. After that, the same issues came through and with the same presentation.

my parts are these:
RAM (current): Corsair 16GB (2x8GB)CMW16GX4M2C3200C16W DDR4 3200MHz Vengeance Pro RGB
Power: [COLOR=rgba(17, 18, 17, 1)]Thermaltake 750W Smart BX1 80 Plus Bronze Non-Modular Power Supply
Motherboard: Asrock B550 Steel Legend AM4 ATX Motherboard
GPU: Inno3D GeForce RTX 3060 Ti iChill X3 8G Graphics Card
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6 Core AM4 3.6GHz CPU
Stock cooler
Case: be quiet! Pure Base 500DX Tempered Glass ATX Case - White

RAM (replaced as my first step of problem solving): Team 16GB (2x8GB) TF4D416G3200HC16CDC01 T-Force Delta RGB 3200MHz DDR4 RAM - White
SSD: Crucial MX500 500GB 3D NAND SATA 6Gbps 2.5" SSD 560MB/s 510MB/s
wifi card (installed around the time of the BSOD coming back): ASUS PCE-AX3000 Dual Band WiFi 6 Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless PCIe Adapter - OEM Packaging

I have been trying to solve this for the last 3 months and i am desperate for help. Please if you need any more info let me know![/COLOR]

Continue reading...

Back