Windows 10 Computer BSODs

• Thread starter Thread starter dsanon
  • Start date Start date
D

dsanon

Hello, I have had a great deal of problems with my computer that I built in 2018. For about 5 months it went without any crashes/errors. From that point on, I have been plagued with numerous BSODs.

I could be doing anything: Watching videos on Youtube or Netflix, playing/running resource intensive games/programs or programs that use very little resources, idling, and the computer will suddenly freeze, bluescreen, and then restart.

I have received numerous stop codes, some that I can remember but not perfectly: apc index mismatch, watchdog timer, kernel security failure, page file index in nonindexed area, and the list goes on and on.

I have replaced:

- RAM (Corsair Vengeance 2x8 DDR4) to (Corsair Vengeance 2x16 DDR4)

-Motherboard (ASRock B450 Steel Legend) to (ASRock B550 Phantom 4 Gaming)

-Monitors/Cables

My pagefile sizes are set to 1.5x for the minimum size and 4x the maximum size of my physical RAM.

I am NOT overclocking or using an XMP, and my RAM is set at factory 2133mhz.

Tests:

-I have run MemTest

-I have switched RAM Slots/Removed 1 Dimm

-I have run chkdsk and sfc /scannow

When I run chkdsk it normally says that it is fixing/repairing even if I run them back to back

When I run sfc /scannow it SOMETIMES will tell me it found corrupt files, or no violations

- I have tried fresh installs without internet connection until after all of my drivers (that I have on a USB) have finished.

I have NOT tried replacing my CPU (AMD Ryzen 5 3600) ,my GPU (XFX Radeon VII) or my power supply.

I have attached my minidump files and my system information. I fresh installed yesterday, so hopefully the error may be easier to see.

Thanks for reading/helping.

Continue reading...