Windows 10 Computer crashing with loud buzzing in right speaker; occasional blue screen accompanying however, most times there isn't.

• Thread starter Thread starter Mazobel
  • Start date Start date
M

Mazobel

I have had this issue for probably about a year now and finally decided to scrap everything and start over. I factory reset my PC and the issue is still occurring. It mostly happens when I am running games and streaming or doing VR but occasionally happens with other games. 9 times out of 10, I have to force the computer to shut down (holding down the power button until it turns off) as the restart button and single-clicking the shut down button does not work. The sound can be heard in this video (just a youtube video that details potential ways to fix the issue). I already tried all of the fixes in that video and none of them have worked. Here is a link to the last 3 Minidump files from the crashes (I believe they are all from the same issue but am not sure; I know the last one is though). I am at a complete loss and I would really like to play my games and stream for more than 20 minutes without my right ear bleeding.

Continue reading...

Back