Windows 10 Computer has crashing more frequently than before - SC # 0x0000139

• Thread starter Thread starter TimAdams8
  • Start date Start date
T

TimAdams8

I made a post a month or two ago about my issues, I had thought the main problem was fixed, but I guess not. To refresh, I've repair installed windows (i might again with a media creation tool), seemingly all of my drivers are up to date (driver manager ran for a few hours and didn't crash my computer :( ) etc. I'm really not sure what to do, now when I boot up my computer for the past few mornings, i've got a 0x0000139 error code, and the % is stuck at 100, not restarting so I have to power down the computer and no dmp file is made. If I had to guess, it could be because of my boot drive, a 120gb adata ssd, I've checked all my drives with a repair tool of files and they all got repaired, but there is just something wrong with the kernel, or "another driver influencing it", but it's frustrating since I haven't been able to locate it. I don't want to reset my computer because I'd lose a ton of data, but maybe if I unplug my other drives it'll be okay.

TimImportantWin10.zip here should be a zip with my sys info and the most recent dmp file. The issue is really hard to reproduce I feel, like I'll go a week or 2 without any crash sometimes and then i'll crash on startup in the morning two days in a row.

It's difficult too because I have school and I really need this computer to be working. I've tested my RAM sticks multiple times with memtest, diagnostic tool, etc and they seem clean, so it's an issue certainly with the drive and drivers, I just don't know what the heck to do.

Continue reading...

Back