Windows 10 Consistent BSOD errors occurring on fresh install of Windows 10, IQRL_not_less_or_equal and Kernal_security_check_failure

• Thread starter Thread starter RoryMitchinson
  • Start date Start date
R

RoryMitchinson

I recently bought a new ssd as my old one was too small. I decided to to a completely fresh install of windows as I had been having some issues with the above blue-screen errors; after running tests I believed it to be driver issues so a completely fresh install made sense. However, during the install of windows my pc crashed and reset a couple times before finally finishing, then during the windows set up section where you sign into your microsoft account and set up network settings, it would always crash.

The nature of the crashes ranged from flashing the BSOD for miliseconds before black screen and restarting, to freezing on the BSOD with no error message, to the regular BSOD with error messages. These messages changed frequently but I saw these few repeated:

IQRL_not_less_or_equal

Kernal_security_check_failure

SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

DPC_watchdog_violation

I have replaced my RAM, hard drive, GPU, unplugged all external accessories, and install all drivers available to me which is limited by me not being about to access my windows desktop due to the pc crashing before I complete the set up, causing the whole process to start anew.

DMP files of the 4 most recent crashes

Continue reading...

Back