Windows 10 Constant DPC_Watchdog_Violation BSOD, Frequent Freezes

• Thread starter Thread starter Rosen T.
  • Start date Start date
R

Rosen T.

For some reason, my computer recently started experiencing DPC_Watchdog_Violation BSODs but could not create dump files.

My Computer would also experience screen freezes that would leave my mouse still moving for a little while. Sometimes, during these freezes, my audio will also briefly continue without any issue. When these occur, I am forced to manually shut off my computer.

I tried Windows Memory Diagnostic, chkdsk /r /f, DISM, SFC /scannow and they all only said that there was no issue.

I double checked and most of my major drivers are up to date and my BIOS is the most recent one.

I'm fairly confident that my issues are hardware related, but I am unable to narrow down the issue.

My computer had some WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSODs in the past, but it disappeared, and I had no BSODs for a few weeks after I updated my BIOS and drivers until the DPC BSODs and freezes started occurring.

Any assistance would great appreciated.

Since no dump files were generated, I have included the event logs from my event view along with my system information and reliability history.

System Information and Logs.zip

Continue reading...

Back