Windows 10 Constant Freezing and BSOD

• Thread starter Thread starter JuanGovea
  • Start date Start date
J

JuanGovea

Hello, for the past two weeks, I've had numerous issues with regard to BSOD and Freezing. From what I know, the majority of my BSOD is caused by the driver known as ntoskrnl.exe. In order to try and fix this issue, I have tested my ram and hdd, and so far, every diagnostic came back good, with no signs of issues or error. My CPU and GPU are fairly new, so I am almost positive they are not the problem. I have manually updated all my drivers, as well as uninstalled numerous 3rd party software. I'm completely unsure of what the issue is, as it doesn't seem to be a hardware issue, nor a software issue, yet I'm receiving BSOD and freezing every 10 minutes or so. I followed almost every guide to fix the issue on both forums and through other websites, and I am unable to resolve the problem. I have made a couple of notes from just testing what the issue can be, and from the looks of it, the issue only persists when idle. I can play a game for hours on end with no freezing or BSOD, but as soon as I'm left idle for about 5-10 minutes I get this issue. If anyone can help me it would be much appreciated as I have no clue what to do. Thanks

Continue reading...