Windows 10 Continuous Windows 10 BSOD with Kernel Security Check Failure

• Thread starter Thread starter Md MostafizulHaque
  • Start date Start date
M

Md MostafizulHaque

Hello Support,

My windows is Windows 10 Home (Build 18362.19h1_release.190318-1202) and I am recently facing this BSOD which mostly shows Kernel Security Check failure at random times. Recently it has become very severe. Almost 10 to 15 seconds after the boot. I checked the HDD with all the methods mentioned on youtube and MS Online support pages. But the HDD seems to be fine. I tried SFC /Scannow and it gives me following result:

Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.18363.1256]

(c) 2019 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\WINDOWS\system32>sfc /scannow
Beginning system scan. This process will take some time.
Beginning verification phase of system scan.
Verification 100% complete.
Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. For online repairs, details are included in the CBS log file located at windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For offline repairs, details are included in the log file provided by the /OFFLOGFILE flag.

I tried the following commands to fix corrupt files and those failed with error and logs too.

C:\Windows\System32>Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:wim:C:\ESD\install.wim:1 /limitaccess

I saw some others having same problem and you asked for these files:

1. MiniDumps: Minidump.zip
  2. CSM Log: CBS.log
  3. DISM Log: dism.log

After trying almost everything I could find online nothing helped. Except some referring to my antivirus which is MalwareBytes is causing this. I don't know maybe it is because when I log into safemode the issue seems to go away (I am writing this on safemode with networking). When logged into windows normally it keeps giving me this BSOD and restarting. Please help!

Thank you for looking into my issue.

Best regards,

~ Mostafiz

Continue reading...