Windows 10 Crashes/BSOD when playing games

• Thread starter Thread starter Thicc Xpert
  • Start date Start date
T

Thicc Xpert

As the title says, I am getting very frequent crashes and BSODs when I play games. When I am doing any less intensive tasks on my pc, everything is fine. The first 10 of the 12 months I've had this custom built pc were fine. Then, the BSODs and crashes started and have become more and more frequent to where it is impossible to play any games without it crashing just minutes into the game. I do not overclock my gpu (anymore), I have never overclocked my cpu, memtest and windows memory test have never found any errors despite multiple runs, Western Digital Data Lifeguard Diagnostics says my 3 drives are fine, driver easy says my drivers are up to date, malwarebytes shows no viruses, I did a completely clean install of windows 2 days ago, and I'm sure I've done some other troubleshooting I can't remember at the moment. I just can't seem to find out what the heck happened to my pc over the last few weeks/months. So, I shall reach out to the community for some much needed help.

System Info:

Cpu: Ryzen 5 2600x

Cpu cooler: noctua u12s am4

Gpu: EVGA GTX 1070 ti ftw2 iCX

Mobo: asrock fatality ab350 gaming k4

Ram: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32gb (4 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000

PSU: EVGA Supernova G3 750 W 80+ Gold Certified

A link with the most recent complete memory dump file, its minidump file, and full system info is included below

Thank you for any and all help, the amount of troubleshooting I've done for nothing is extremely infuriating at this point

Continue reading...