Windows 10 Display delay/lag with Wacom DTU-1031X, only on Windows 10. Need Help !

• Thread starter Thread starter Mihai.P
  • Start date Start date
M

Mihai.P

hi Guys !

Recently I bought a Wacom DTU 1031X graphics tablet. Unfortunately I have a problem with the display delay. This tablet is connected via two USB 2.0 connections. In addition to the official Wacom driver, i tried all the driver versions of DisplayLink as well as the Trigger Family dongle driver, present on the Wacom page. I tried a few new and previous versions of the intel video drivers.

This problem appears even on a friend's computer who use also windows 10.

On windows 7 Professional SP1 but also windows 8.1, the tablet works perfectly, without any delay. On Windows 10, the only version that runs on the tablet is built in 1511 (year 2015). All versions over this built cause the tablet to have a screen delay.

This delay is only present on the tablet screen. On the laptop screen everything runs perfectly. This lag appears if I use the mouse but also the pen, the problem being present on both.

The strange part is that this lag does not manifest on the cursor, which moves perfectly synchronized with the mouse or pen.

For example, if I try to move a window from one direction to another, the cursor follows the pen in real time, but the window has a slight delay in following the cursor. The same delay appears when I am in the start menu. if I move the cursor or pen up or down in that menu, the cursor keeps pace, but the animation in the menu stays behind. Even in the paint program, if I want to draw something, the cursor moves in real time, but the drawn line is far behind.

I even tried to disable certain options like pen and ink, and other things, but no change. The lag is not given by the pen or tablet, that's for sure. But a communication problem between the laptop and the tablet screen.

I don't know what else to do. I ran out of ideas. Please help me solve this problem !

Continue reading...

Back