Windows 10 displays disconnect consistently

• Thread starter Thread starter IlI F 3 A R IlI
  • Start date Start date
I

IlI F 3 A R IlI

Hi, so I have a problem with my pc and would like some help. I run 2 55" flat screen tv's as monitors. I do use HDR on my main monitor and not my secondary. And i have my main monitor set to 120hz and my secondary to 60hz. They are different model TV's. My secondary tv will sometimes disconnect and reconnect immediately. this usually only happens once then its fine. Some of the more extreme events will involve both monitors doing this repeatedly. Usually this only happens when i try launching a specific game and have something like Netflix or Crunchyroll or amazon prime video running on the second monitor (somehow YouTube is fine). When its the minor issue its tolerable. i would prefer if i could fix this cause it it annoying but the more extreme event will prevent tracking of mouse and keyboard while main monitor is black and will also re-center the mouse. The screens will continue to rapidly connect and disconnect repeatedly until i can manage to crash the game. I think it has todo with a resolution problem but I'm not tech expert. I have only had one instance where one have my monitors stayed disconnected.

OS- Windows 10 64-bit
CPU- Intel i9-9900K
Memory-32GB DDR4
GPU- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Super
Storage- 2x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 1TB, WD Passport X 258D USB Device
Display-
Main: TCL 55" 6-Series 4K UHD Dolby Vision HDR QLED Roku Smart TV - 55R635, 2021 Model
Secondary: TCL 55" Class 4-Series 4K UHD HDR Smart Roku TV-55S435, 2021 Model

I would really appreciate help on this as it is very annoying.
Thank you

Continue reading...