Windows 10 Driver State Power Failure

• Thread starter Thread starter Kyle Shores
  • Start date Start date
K

Kyle Shores

I have recently upgraded my pc and I haven't finished yet and ever since I first run it's been lagging on every I do, watching videos and the sound lags with it, playing games, everything lags and its more or less unusable even if I try installing and uninstalling it will hang while doing those operations and very rarely will complete the install/uninstall and every time i restart or shut down the pc it will hang for about 3-5mins the BSOD with reason Driver State Power Failure and no additional info or codes, it will boot normally, however when your mobos name pops up when just after you power on pc the white spinning circle that appears near the bottom of the screen will stutter as if its lagging from the moment you boot it, I have been searching for days now for a solution Microsoft forums, toms hardware etc and nothing is working, I checked every single driver on device manager and tried updating but everything come back as updated, I've turned off fast, and any settings that will either put the pc in sleep mode or the drivers I've reinstalled windows 10 a few times to see if that does anything, I have posted a link below which contains 3 minidump files as I have seen on Microsoft forums etc, can anyone read the dmp files and offer any advice on what to do from the info from the dmp files, any help will greatly appreciated.

Mobo-MSI X570 A-Pro

CPU-Ryzen 9 3900x

GPU-MSI RX 580 8GB

Ram- Cosair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB DDR4

Storage-Samsung 960 Evo M.2 NVMe 250GB SSD

2TB HDD

PSU- EVGA 1000W GQ

Continue reading...