Windows 10 Drivers and Core Isolation Memory Integrity Issues blocking Windows 10 security features.

• Thread starter Thread starter Jonathan Lee (jlee102)
  • Start date Start date
J

Jonathan Lee (jlee102)

Hello, I seem to see more and more hardware drivers attaching to a device and disabling the Windows 10 Core Isolation Memory Integrity Security features.

I have ran sigverif and they are approved signed drivers. My question is how are they signed and approved for use on Microsoft Windows 10 if they are disabling memory integrity? This has happened many times now for me on different systems. Is there a sigverif that can be run exclusively for Windows 10 to address this issue. The version of the program does not check for Core Isolation issues. It seems sigverif had not been adapted or improved for current security features now included with Windows 10. This inside of a high security system creates a security hole and needs to be addressed. "Logitech Pro900" causes a major security flaw and fully disables Memory integrity. Also older versions of Western digital drives.

If drivers are incompatible with systems for key security features, how are not unlocked for deletion?

Please Microsoft, address and update you "sigverifi" driver tool to disable and flag these drivers. Key Security features should be addressed and many older drivers that need to be updated to current requirements. Or a warning issued that installing this will disable core isolation. System admins need to be able to block drivers that can disable security features for high security systems.

Continue reading...