Windows 10 Dual Monitor Problem Browser Windows Showing Up To Big And Extending To Secondary Monitor

• Thread starter Thread starter Dawn Brockman
  • Start date Start date
D

Dawn Brockman

I have windows 10 and I have a secondary monitor connected to my laptop from HDMI to VGA and the screen resolution on the laptop is 1366 X 768 which is the recommended size. And the secondary monitor is 1920 X 1080. And I have not tinkered with the setting on the monitor since I connected them. And I just left everything the way it was except for the monitor positioning.

I moved the monitor from the right of the laptop to above the laptop after I placed the monitor on a desk mount. So in the settings the monitor 2 is above the laptop and the laptop is the main monitor.

So when I open the Firefox, Google Chrome, or Edge all the browsers are the same size and there all to big. So on the secondary monitor there is this thin line at the bottom of the screen whenever I have a browser fully opened.

But there is something I did notice when I use Firefox and click the (3) lined button to get into options and such I can zoom in and out and the go into full screen without the tabs and such on the top showing and then the line disappears.

But I like to see the tabs without needing to mess around with the sizing and such.

I just wanted to know if there is a way to change the full size of the browser windows full when they open full. There is the minimize and maximize and then close. I want the window maximized but not full screen in full screen I can't see the tabs and such. I want to fix this for all my browsers if possible.

Thank You!

Continue reading...

Back