Windows 10 Event 1000 Games Keep Crashing

• Thread starter Thread starter Edboy452
  • Start date Start date
E

Edboy452

A week or two ago I purchased a bunch of parts and built my latest gaming PC. I will post my specs, DxDiag as well as some Event 1000 messages I've had below. Essentially my issue is that all of my games will crash, with the exception of a few Paradox Interactive titles which are only like 5 Gigabyte games. Anything that has real graphics, mainly RDR2, Deus Ex MD, Kingdom Come, Middle Earth SoW will just crash 30 minutes in, same error all the time, it shows as Event 1000. Sometimes the faulting module will be the game .exe itself, sometimes it shows up as PhysX3Common_x64.dll or nvwgf2umx.dll (These are from my recent Deus Ex logs). I've tried everything, used CCleaner to try and fix registry, sfc /scannow and/or DISM never show any issues. My event viewer is also showing a lot of event 65 errors with 0x57. I already reinstalled Windows 10 and deleted everything on my C drive once and afraid to again since I'm running on an M.2 Drive. How can I fix this?

My Specs:
Motherboard: ASUS ROG Strix X570e
CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x
GPU: Nvidia Brand RTX 2080
RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 4x16gb at 3200mhz
PSU: Corsair HX1000
Cooler: Corsair H150i Pro RGB
Case: Corsair Obsidian 750d
Drives:
M.2 (C): Samsung 970 Pro 512GB
Seagate Barracuda Pro 14tb

I will post my DxDiag and some XML logs via my Dropbox. I'll add more of the XML logs as crashes keep coming.

PC Issues

Continue reading...

Back