Windows 10 Experiencing blue screen crash in Windows 10 due to Qcamain10x64.sys and the possible ways of fix are not working for me

• Thread starter Thread starter Henry Austin Sa
  • Start date Start date
H

Henry Austin Sa

What type of error I am experiencing

I am terribly experiencing blue screen crash at the present. Stop code says "SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED" due to the failure of Qcamain10x64.sys which is a system file of network adapter driver, manufactured by Qualcomm Atheros Communications Inc. Before blue screen crash, the internet connection was having trouble like automatic disconnecting and reconnecting itself in often. When windows could not handle, BSOD was occurred!

Here!

Google Drive links of my MEMORY dump file (C:\Windows) and mini dump file (C:\Windows\Minidump).

MEMORY.DMP - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ikSMX-hfwvCht8WPfwerKOuaDIcdSnez/view?usp=sharing

102220-7984-01.dmp - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dCk_zcrU5x77yVw4GS5zbYMfozg3OrdW/view?usp=sharing

What I am using

OS Info : 64-bit Windows 10 Home Single Language, version 1909 (OS Build 18363.1139)

System Info : Manufacturer - ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.

Model - X411UQ

Device Info : Hardware Ids - PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_0042&SUBSYS_22311A3B&REV_31 (Matching device Id)
PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_0042&SUBSYS_22311A3B
PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_0042&CC_028000
PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_0042&CC_0280

Driver Info : Provider - Qualcomm Atheros Communications Inc.

Date - 7/6/2020

Version - 12.0.0.954

*This current using driver model and version was recommended by windows*

What I have previously tried

According to the googling results and Microsoft Community's Forum said, I have tried every possible ways of solutions but unfortunately I am still facing the BSOD sometimes.

Tried Solution 1 : Updating driver by choosing "Search Automatically for updated driver software" option at Device Manager.

Result >> Windows's message was "The best drivers for your device are already installed".

Tried Solution 2 : Updating driver by choosing "Browse my computer for driver software" option at Device Manager.

Before updating, I had downloaded the latest driver software which is compatible with my system at my

device manufacturer's website.

Result >> Successful new driver installation but became more trouble in internet connection and BSOD!

Tried Solution 3 : Uninstalling driver and Reinstall.

Result >> Windows reinstalled recommended driver software which is currently using. Problem is still there.

Somebody helps me, please..............

It would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

Continue reading...

Back